Monday, April 13, 2015

Week 29


How far along: 29 weeks and 4 days! 
Total weight gain: Technically nothing. I lost roughly 8kg's in the early stages and have only gained 3kg's back... It's all babies!
Fruit: Babies are the size of a Winter Squash. 
Maternity clothes: Pants, yes!  
Stretch marks: A few. They're big and bright. They really don't bother me, I expected them to come.
Sleep: Is getting very tricky. Who would have thought that something as simple as turning in bed would be so difficult?
Best moment of this week: My baby shower, for sure. It was an amazing afternoon, spent with amazing women. My girls will be so lucky to have them in their lives. I feel so blessed!
Miss anything: Where do I begin? I miss soft cheeses, the odd glass of red wine, I miss bending. I miss my jeans. I miss feeling comfortable!
Movement: Constant. Its like a washing machine in there... on spin cycle! 
Food cravings: Nothing at all. There isn't a lot of room left in there and I've been finding it hard to eat. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Show? I'm sure I waddle. I feel HUGE!
Gender: Girls! 
Labour signs: Braxton Hicks here and there... nothing too serious, but they stop me in my tracks! 
Belly button in or out: Half / Half... so squishy! 
Symptoms: Exhaustion & leg cramps. Leg cramps are certainly something I wont miss!
Rings on or off: On! In fact, a lot of them are now too big to wear... 
Happy or moody most of the time: Sadly... moody. Looking forward to: Starting part time work soon! Weeee! 



No comments:

Post a Comment